This technical tour allows Malaysian professional (town planners, urban designers, architects, engineers, etc), developers, land owners and city managers to learn from best practises that have been successfully been implemented elsewhere. The takeaways from the tour is targeted as follows :
- To learn development authorities on the master plan for the integration of urban regeneration, TOD and public spaces;
- Understand the main elements and factors to ensure the master plan meets with the peoples’ need and the success of public transportation target;
- The urban design considerations and planning guidelines;
- The integration of master planning for public transport; public spaces; city vibrancy, eco-architecture, sustainable building and economic attraction;
- Networking with officials of the host city.
UPCOMING Post Technical Study Tour 2018 – Seats are limited. Call for inquiry.